Spring

Friday 30 March 2007

Congratulations, you're pregnant

I visited the nurse at my doctor's office today. I needed to confirm 100% that I was pregnant. I had no problem giving a sample seeing as I'm using the bathroom three times as much as I usually do. She did a test then and there and also sent a sample off. I was so excited when she said 'congratulations, you're pregnant,' I really had to stop myself from doing a little dance around the treatment room. She has initially estimated my delivery date as the 28th of November. I've made my first appointment to see the midwife for the 23rd of April. I'm so excited!

I told Ollie's mom today and she cried with joy. She then had to tell Ollie's sister, Susan, who was over the moon as well. Ollie's still in a bit of shock, but really excited to be a dad.

I hope that the next few weeks go smoothly. I am going back to the gym and getting a medium to low impact exercise regime designed for me. I'm letting myself enjoy the next couple of days, but the hard work begins on Monday. I want to be fit, fit, fit when I have this baby!

Well, that's all for now...

No comments: