Spring

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Conor and Siobhán's Wedding

We went up to Donegal for our friends Conor and Siobhán's amazing wedding. We also got 2 nights baby free! We headed up on the Thursday night and rented a lovely 3 bedroom cottage with 2 other couples. I got a little drunk that first night... maybe it was more that I got giddy- it was my birthday and I was allowed to enjoy myself sans baby. I only stayed at the pub for a few hours and headed back with Laura to paint our nails and put on fake tan (and drink champagne). The next morning I was up bright and early and ready to party!


We headed to the church which was just below the hotel which looked out onto the sea. It was a cold day, but the rain stayed off for most of the day. The bridesmaids wore gorgeous chocolate brown dresses and all looked beautiful. Siobhan was so beautiful and simply glowing! If you know Siobhán, you know she is bright and sunny and full of life. This day was no exception, if it is possible she was beyond happy! Here is the blushing bride and her new hubby walking down the isle.
The food was great. The company was even better. I laughed so much that night! All of our friends were there without our babies and enjoying ourselves. It was so much fun!! Here's the happy couple at the top table.
And cutting the cake.
Brilliant time. Congrats to the happiest couple in the world!