Spring

Thursday 15 April 2010

Easter Pictures

A few pictures from the Easter weekend...
Fun with Thomas.
At St Georges Market with the 'manimals'. Liam likes the hamster.
Looking cute. This is generally the look I get after he knows he's done something wrong and doesn't want to be yelled at.
Not really enjoying his Easter outfit. He's not a fan of ties and long sleeved formal shirts... unfortunately this only stayed on for about 5 minutes. He did look really cute though.
It's a bird. It's a plane. It's Super Liam. Ah, the joys of sugar.

3 comments:

Heather-Anne said...

Look at those rosy cheeks! I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I love all those new pics of my gorgeous grandson. Please update your regular blog with pics of Aunt Linda, aka Liam's Godmother...We all miss you guys alot. Hopefully there will be a trip to our side of the "pond" by late fall this year!! Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Love those gorgeous pics of my grandson. Please update your regular blog with pics of Aunt Linda and her Godson. We all miss you guys alot and look forward to a trip over to this side of the "pond" sometime in the late fall. all my love, etc!! Grandma