Spring

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Bump pictures

I realise this post is a bit redundant since the bump has arrived, but I thought I'd put them up anyway.
These are all around 40 weeks.
Apologies for this one that I took under poor light in the downstairs bathroom.
All in all, this pregnancy was pretty easy. I was more tired, but that's to be expected with a toddler in tow. I did gain as much weight (around 30 lbs), but seemed to put in in my ass and thighs rather than my bump.
I didn't have as much heartburn and the baby spent a lot of time having hiccups in the last month or so. No cravings as such, although I did want onion rings during the first few weeks of my second trimester.
My checkups were all pretty good. My placenta was very low throughout the pregnancy so I had to have a scan every few weeks- my last was at 40 weeks and it had moved above the head of the baby so I was all clear for a natural birth.

Next post is all about my labour and the birth... exciting!

No comments: