Spring

Sunday 23 December 2007

2 Weeks

Happy 2 week birthday to Liam! He's still changing each day. He's got big blue eyes, but I have a feeling they will change soon enough. Not sure if they'll stay blue, go brown like mine or maybe a hazel colour like Oliver's. I love this picture... I surprised him a bit with the camera flash.

Right, so it's a bit tough at the minute. He doesn't have any routine established (think it's a bit early anyway) and he's up and down and screaming his little head off. Breastfeeding is really tough. He still won't take the breast without the nipple shield and he wails his head off for a good while before he takes it. We're still topping up with a bottle now and then, but I'm starting to express as well- if he wants a bottle, I would rather give him a bottle of breast milk. I knew it would be tough, but there are times when he won't stop screaming and I feel like crying myself. But we must persevere... we'll get a wee routine established soon.

Look how exhausted poor Oliver looks...


Some action shots...
I'll post some more pictures on Christmas day. Got him a lovely little red outfit and his grandma Kerwin and godmother Linda sent a nice Christmas bib.

No comments: