Spring

Monday 11 February 2008

2 Months

A big 2 month happy birthday to our wee man! I say wee, but there's nothing really wee about him. He went for his first round of injections on Thursday and did not enjoy them one bit! It broke my heart to hear his screams- he was so upset after the first jab and then the next one made him cry even harder. He was weighed and measured and generally checked over by the doctor. Our big boy is up to 13lbs, 13.5ozs (just under a stone) and 62cm long (just under 25ins)! Everyone always asks if he's 4 or 5 months old. His 0-3 month clothes are starting to get a bit tight on him and I think I might need to get the 3-6 month ones out. Here are some photos for your enjoyment...
Babies R US in the UK are having a beautiful baby competition. The winners get a professional photo shoot and will be featured in the new magazine. I am going to enter our Liam. I'm thinking about using this photo...
or maybe this one...
Whatever I use, I know he'll be a winner!! He is so gorgeous!!!

1 comment:

Heather-Anne said...

Oh my he is GORGEOUS!! I love the photo of him on his tummy. He is changing so much!