Spring

Tuesday 29 January 2008

Bathtime and other pics...

Liam still isn't that big of a fan of bathtime. I'm hoping that he starts to enjoy it a bit more because I'm hoping to start him in water babies in a few months time. He's starting to get a bit better and seems to enjoy it more after a feed. I'm still using only a little of Johnson's top to toe, but he's really starting to lose his hair.

I took him into work last week to see everyone. I bought him this super cute shirt from New Look that says "Chicks Love Me"... and it's true. I just can't stand how adorable he is sometimes!! He's just so cute!



I got him a new little bouncer for his Granny Reynolds' house. He loves this thing. He just kicks his little feet constantly. He's so alert and spends most of his day looking around him and smiling. He's also cooing like mad! He sometimes gets a little frustrated after trying to talk for a while, but we all keep talking to him and encouraging him to talk to us. He's just the cutest little man ever!


He was weighed and measured last friday and is still 61 cm and now a whopping 12lbs 7ozs. He is due his first course of injections next week and I'm not really looking forward to it. I know it's necessary, but I have a feeling he'll be very cross at us and might not feel to great for a while. His eyes are still a dark blue and seem to be actually lightening a little bit. My eyes are brown and Ollie's hazel, but everyone else in my family has blue eyes... so they might stay that way.

I'll get some more pictures and videos up soon!

1 comment:

Heather-Anne said...

I have got to figure out the video thing!