Spring

Saturday 5 April 2008

16 Week Exam

Here's the newest update on our wee man... He had his last round of injections on Thursday and he wasn't very impressed. I feel so powerless trying to comfort him. He just looks at me as if to say 'why are you hurting me mommy?' It just breaks my heart! To be fair, he only cried for a few minutes and then seemed okay. Thankfully he doesn't seem to have taken a reaction to the shots like he did last time. He's lost his appetite a bit and is quite sleepy, but he's happy and not vomiting or having diarrhoea.
Well, Liam is still a big man and has gained 3 cms in length and is up to 68 cms. He's not gained as much weight in the past 4 weeks and is only 16 lbs 4 ozs. The doctor said that he probably lost a bit of weight following his last injections as he wasn't eating or keeping much down.
Recently Liam has been taking more interest in holding his bottle.

Here are a few pictures to show just how big he's getting. He used to have loads of room in his bouncer, but his feet are hanging over the edge most of the time!

Here are his big chubby cheeks!

He's talking loads now, well making tons of sounds. Each week he seems to progress so much. I've bought all of the Baby Einstein dvds, which he absolutely loves. It gives me a bit of time to get the housework done.

1 comment:

Heather-Anne said...

He is brilliant! So wonderful to see him getting big and bright...I wish I could just squeeeeeeeeeze him.