Spring

Sunday 20 April 2008

The smiler

Our wee man has started to really smile for the camera. A real ham, just like his mommy!! I would normally have to trick him into smiling at me and quickly put the camera in front of his face, but now he's happy to genuinely smile at me through the lens of the camera. He has also started to get this cheeky grin where he scrunches up his nose and gives me that toothless grin. It's super cute.



We had a few friends up on Saturday to watch the United match and have dinner. It was my first attempt at homemade lasagna and thankfully was hailed as a success! I made a separate small veggie lasagna for myself. Here is a picture of Liam and little Jack all decked out in their United kit. They looked so cute together!

1 comment:

Heather-Anne said...

I love the little shots of him smiling, he is so adourable.