Spring

Thursday 8 January 2009

Liam's 1 year check up

I took Liam to get his 12 month injections and check up today. We arrived quite early to avoid too much traffic. I brought along his little lap top and some animal crackers to keep him busy. He was so cute dancing around the doctor's office and performing for everyone. He was giving the other patients big smiles and laughing loads. He weighed in at a big 10.9kg (24lbs) and measured at 82cm (32.3 ins) in length. I'm not sure which percentiles he is in, but he's normally around the 97th. He was walking all around the room and babbling and talking loads to the health visitor, which she was very pleased with. I tried to explain to him that he was getting a shot in his leg and it would hurt for a little while. He only cried for about 10 seconds when the needle went in. He was very brave and I gave him loads of hugs and kisses afterwards.

I still can't believe how big he's gotten and how much he has changed. This day last year, he was only 1 month old. What a difference a year makes!

No comments: