Spring

Monday 14 January 2008

1 Month

Well our boy is getting bigger and bigger and stronger and stronger. He's now 61cm long and a big 11lbs 4ozs. He's exclusively into 0-3 months (he only fit the newborn stuff for a little over a week anyway). I've introduced him to tummy time and he gets a bit of exercise twice a day. He's really strong and has been able to support his head fairly well since birth.




He is just so gorgeous and I still sit and stare at him wondering how I created this beautiful little thing. He's up to 5 or 6ozs at each feed and now exclusively on formula. He just wasn't taking to the breast and I stopped trying to force him just after 3 weeks. I was a bit disappointed, but he's as bright as anything and a lot more content this way.

Here's my beautiful wee man getting ready to smile. He's smiling all of the time now and i don't think it's just wind. He studies my face and reacts to my voice. He follows me around the room with his eyes.

Our friend Andrea got Liam the most gorgeous little pair of converse ever! I know you're not supposed to keep them in shoes, but they are just to cute not to put him in every now and then!!

1 comment:

Heather-Anne said...

AHHHHHHHHH! He is changed so much, I just want to eat him up! Seriously, he is freakin' adourable in everyway. He looks like Ollie for sure!